Wednesday, November 1st - Wednesday, November 8th
New this year: Visits from Max the Moose and Author Visits!
E-wallet information and other details coming soon!
Click Here To Volunteer!
Dear Parents and Families: This year's Book Fair is going to be epic! We've turned up the volume with more fun, more choices and more excitement, so kids will arrive curious and leave bolder, prouder, and stronger than ever before. Further, every dollar you spend will benefit our school directly. New to this year’s fair, we will have two visiting authors presenting to your children on November 6 during school hours.
- Valerie Bolling will be presenting to grades K-2. She is the author of the The Rainbow Day series and Lets Dance! A book from the Rainbow Day series will be available at the fair.
- For grades 3-5, Gordon Korman will be presenting. He is the author of Level 13, War Stories and Mixed up all of which will be available at the fair.
We will also have appearances from Max the Moose during the parent teacher conferences hours. The Fair will be held November 2, 2023 through November 8, 2023 in the School’s STEAM room. All classes will have a scheduled time to shop during school hours with their teachers. In addition, the Fair will be open the following hours during Parent Teacher Conferences and Election Day so parents can come with their children and shop outside of school hours:
- November 2 - between the hours of 5:45 pm and 8:00 pm
- November 6 - between the hours of 1:00 pm and 3:45 pm
- Election Day – November 7 between the hours of 11:00am - 1:00pm
- November 8 - between the hours of 5:45 pm and 8:00 pm
On October 11, you can easily set up a free eWallet account which provides a convenient digital payment account for your happy reader to purchase books cash free while at the Fair. Families can also ask friends and family to contribute to their child’s eWallet fund by simply sharing the account link through social media, email or text. If you are available to lend a hand, we will be posting a link to a volunteer sign-up sheet to Max Mail and Meadow Pond’s Facebook page on October 11. Keep an eye out in your child’s backpack mail for the Scholastic Book Fair Flyer which provides a preview of the fantastic books that will be at this year’s Fair! We can’t wait to see your child at the Fair!
Stephanie Kooch and Kate McNeil-Sasso
Meadow Pond Elementary School’s Book Fair Chairs